Race 07 "remaster"

AndreasFSC

Race 07 "remaster"

Post by AndreasFSC » 10 Nov 2021, 22:52

Just wanted to mention here (if someone has missed it) that we have started a Race 07 "remaster" project over at racedepartment.
[External Link Removed for Guests]
The main idea is to make the game feel a little bit more modern, and to add the latest and best findings to the game.

I know many people here are working on their own projects and don't have much time for more modding, but feel free to join the project, support it with feedback and your expertise, or just some encouragement and cheering ;)

yuca

Re: Race 07 "remaster"

Post by yuca » 11 Nov 2021, 07:08

some encouragement and cheering, sure, go for it :D

unfortunatly RDep is for me a red zone.
yuca
alias أندراوس - Андрэй - Андрый - Andrzej - Andreas - André - Andrew

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 11 Nov 2021, 12:59

Ok, I respect that ;)
Anyway I plan to add support for your plugin(s) (will it be just one plugin in the future?) in the UI.
I would like pitcrew detail to be changeable in the menu before a race, but need the added options too the memory.
This would make it easier to switch between mods that works with pitcrew and mods that don't. I guess that requires just some small changes in the plugin?

Also had an idea that the game should look for talent files in team folders first, to avoid problems with same driver from different years. I tried hex edit the talent file directory, but that only resulted in the game not been able to find them at all. Probably the game just want to read all talent files at startup and then only matches by names, so it is not an easy fix. Any thoughts?

yuca

Post by yuca » 11 Nov 2021, 14:53

your IDEA2:
when you check the behaviour of RACE_STEAM.EXE you will find out, that it reads at startup
a lot of files and checks a lot of directory for their content

talent files, like CAR and TRK files are read only on startup

so any patching after start up of the TALENT path is fruitless

possible SOLUTION:
1.even if this bears another problems, you could setup sybolic links in the TALENT file path to the SKIN path, before startup
but this would need to be dynamical

lusso solved this problem in the CAREER MODE, using BCH files, where you can define TALENT files for each driver
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

yuca

Post by yuca » 11 Nov 2021, 15:03

your IDEA1:

i can imagine to add a function which is checking a setable OPTION which is not used right now by the GAME but exists for LEGACY reasons (like AGRESSION level ... dont know if thats implemented in RACE07 but hopefully you understand the idea) and convert the value and write it into PITCREW relevant memory position no problem with that

or any other trick you suggest

as the plugin is constantly watching the MENU phase because of the TIME PATCH, we can do a lot

of course IRON WOLFs hook way of doing it would be better, but we know why we do not this that way

in the future and this is a secret, we plan to rewrite the plugin as a DLL (like XD) which we will be started by the game
itself
if this will be one plugin or more? i dont know,
but right now, i dont see any use of running several plugins,
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 11 Nov 2021, 15:05

Do you mean in the championship, or are there any other ways to use these files?

yuca

Post by yuca » 11 Nov 2021, 15:20

yes championships
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 11 Nov 2021, 15:58

In championships it is better, because it is possible to add any name to the drivers, I use that in my championship simulator too.

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 12 Nov 2021, 09:40

One other quite trivial thing: I know the GTR2 guys have been able to add fx like backfire and sparks to other cars than the focused/player car.
I have searched in the game for where these effects are turned on/off but not found anything yet.
Probably a simple thing to edit if you know where to look.

yuca

Post by yuca » 12 Nov 2021, 10:55

the man to ask would be IronWolf
but this is not just a memory adress, i assume whenever a EXHAUST instance is created,
there is a flag, if the animation is set active, so this made in RUNTIME

maybe this INSTANCE is in the CAR BLOCK we already reading the extended values for the plugin

nice gimmick
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

Syhlif32

Post by Syhlif32 » 13 Nov 2021, 13:46

Pitcrew details can easy be set in the menu , but recall you was against that when I suggested that?
Tried it with Cheat engine and it looks to be working.

I doubt I will be joining project. Nothing against RD even it has relegated Race 07 to the back where nobody finds it anymore.
Not having the energy anymore. And not sure the focus are on stuff I would like to see.
But good luck with it.

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 13 Nov 2021, 17:47

Not against it, but the problem was the different versions of UI: original/Mucho's improved menus/Super Touring Ui etc. so didn't want to include any new menu files in the mod and cause mismatches.

Now with a dedicated UI things are different. I think one thing that maybe complicate things is that sometimes race time is 13:00 and sometimes 20:00, but still not used (it gets activated after a click on time setting) with time patch. Maybe I cause this by starting and exiting the game all the time when testing things?? Maybe the game have trouble to store these settings sometimes? A difference possible is that the game doesn't save start time?

But if the detail option is there just before starting a race it would be easy to see and easy to change for different car classes.

Sorry if you don't like the focus of the project, your opinion matters a lot to us, at least to me.

Syhlif32

Post by Syhlif32 » 13 Nov 2021, 19:25

Well first off I really like the Race 07 menu as it is.
Not a issue that others want to change it but I got a lot of changes all build on Mucho/ Yuca's Menu changes and would prefer to keep them.
Only thing I can think of that I really would like to see are the tracks in alphabetic order in the menu?

The 20:00 and 13:00 are due to you need to run a race session first to set time.
Might be my fault as i didn't convince Yuca to include to set time in Practice session. Which he might have avoided as I never fixed the menu so it could also be an option to set time in time trail session?
But yes should be an easy fix.

I should PM you about it but did say I wasn't a big fan of the shader changes!
Find it messes to much up (for me)
4k skies are always now just gray and also animated characters are washed out do to the changes in the diffuser shader.
Cars to reflective both fresnel and at least some specmap grayscalereflect based cars.

Think a better way would have been to make new shaders and apply them to the specific issues.
Like making grass shaders and just apply the new shaders and not have all those unwanted side effects as an example.

Not really a big job to do on the base tracks and base cars for that matter.

Anyway do not have the energy to get involved but wish for it to succeed.

Hulk

Post by Hulk » 14 Nov 2021, 00:49

Guys

All I know is that I just run some COMP_PLUG app “made by yuca and supported by syhlif32 and AndreasFSC”.
Then in game to my amazement I saw “Start Time” option !!!?! :shock:
Although unintuitive, after clicking here and there it’s changed Race Weather Time. :lol:

Running COMP_PLUG sank by half my FPS, but I’m on Wine on MacOs and that really doesn’t matter, as after quitting plugin fps was normal and I was able to race at the time I choose.
And it’s looked beautiful.

And I don’t care if this is on RD cause you “yuca supported by syhlif32 and AndreasFSC” make wonderful things that Race Remaster should never be without. :D

Brand Hatch 08 with gdb updates 07:00
Race-07-Brand-Hatch-08-Time-Patch-0700.jpg
Brand Hatch 08 with gdb updates 10:00
Race-07-Brand-Hatch-08-Time-Patch-0900-2.jpg
Brand Hatch 08 with gdb updates 18:00
Race-07-Brand-Hatch-08-Time-Patch-1800-3.jpg

yuca

Post by yuca » 14 Nov 2021, 06:57

Hulk:
if running the plugin half the FPS for you, you should raise its loop time, the default is 50 to let say 100 or more,
as during a game session its only there for using it with CrewChief or SimHub (and increase real time so you can see the sun go move)

i run it with 30 or less and dont have problems with FPS

AndreasFSC:
20:00 race clock ,
sometimes, on restarts the plugin gets confused and even gets into a RACE CONDITION and stops working
so the easiest way is to close it and restart it on every RACE07 restart

the default MENU value is 20:00 and if the PLUGIN gets confused takes as the selected RACE time for the session

but i will try to fix this issue, just to busy with the COMPANIAN right now
and
of course a DLL version of the plugin would solve some of the issues

yes it is possible to set start time for all sessions but i was against it as you cant set it from the MENU (till yet)
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

yuca

Post by yuca » 14 Nov 2021, 08:04

Hulk:
if you do not use CREWCHIEF or SIMHUB you could increase the loopdelay even to 1000
and when not using time accelaration feature, then values more then 10000 are ok

alternativly instead of the plugin you could use the old TIMETWEAKs
Clipboard01.jpg
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 14 Nov 2021, 08:54

Yuca: yes things have to take the time needed, and your Race07 work is truly amazing! Generally everything works so well and really adds to the game :D
I thought about asking for permission to include your addons to the project, but I realize a lot of things will happen in the future and there will be many updates, so lets focus on fully supporting the plugin(s) instead. Have you thought about some kind of "check for updates" feature?

Syhlif: Sad to hear that, but it is good to be able to be honest. Since I am still very much of a novice I made some mistakes in the beginning and still do. I hope my latest beta update has and will solve most of the issues you describe, but I can fully understand the will to use your own work and make it the way that fits you best.

yuca

Post by yuca » 14 Nov 2021, 10:17

thanks for the warm words

about the check for updates
basicly, the question is what you want to achieve,

if you want like Hulk, only the TIME PATCH, the plugin are not needed, TIME TWEAK is much better and intuitive
or if you want it in GAME, then any pre v2 plugin will do it

if you want to use CrewChief or SimHub, you can use the v2.0 plugins and be happy
(as most bug fixes in the later plugins are related to GTR2 or GTL & COMPANIAN)

if you want to use the Companian, it is still a WIP, so here you have to be patient

off topic:
the idea, to create this forum, was to create a place (a safeheaven) to give RACE07 related content a place in the WWW
(and other SIMBIN/ISI related games)

so you will understand, i will not activly support
the biggest sim racing website on the planet
which for me unknown reason can treat my content under there (legal) terms

i dont want to be rude, but RD is not bringing any value into my SimRacing experience
you and other users do
it is just providing a platform
and if NoGrip would exist, RD would be not on my radar

so you are free to use my work and upload it on RD, but by doing so, you influence the outcome of our mission
to gather knowledge about Race07 and provide it for free and uncensored
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 23 Nov 2021, 19:55

I'm thinking about renaming the exe file in the mod to make it easier to make a nvidia control panel game profile (I can't make profiles for my different installs now). So I wonder, would it be difficult to make the plugins check for a different game memory if standard game exe is not run?
Support for the plugins is main priority.

yuca

Post by yuca » 24 Nov 2021, 07:10

this can be done,
either you define a fixed name and i will hardcode it in the EXE
or
we can make as a third / fourth parameter

you choose
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

Hulk

Post by Hulk » 26 Nov 2021, 20:32

yuca wrote: 14 Nov 2021, 10:17
off topic:
the idea, to create this forum, was to create a place (a safeheaven) to give RACE07 related content a place in the WWW
(and other SIMBIN/ISI related games)

so you will understand, i will not activly support
the biggest sim racing website on the planet
which for me unknown reason can treat my content under there (legal) terms

i dont want to be rude, but RD is not bringing any value into my SimRacing experience
you and other users do
it is just providing a platform
and if NoGrip would exist, RD would be not on my radar

so you are free to use my work and upload it on RD, but by doing so, you influence the outcome of our mission
to gather knowledge about Race07 and provide it for free and uncensored
Love the attitude :D

On the other hand even RD is a hardly discovered niche nowadays
But it’s nice to have one secret lab :)

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 26 Nov 2021, 22:48

Thanks! The exe will be called

RaceR_Steam.exe

I have made some hex editing today, and now the pit crew options and some other things connected to the player file is in the game itself. For the remaster the pitcrew patch is no longer needed (unless I find some problem caused by the edits), but I guess it is good if the patch is still there for those who will use the standard game only (and it is easy to turn off).
This doesn't change the full support for Companian in any way obviously.

yuca

Post by yuca » 27 Nov 2021, 07:50

ok,
added another rfactor.EXE (if an AMS1 version is wished please notify me)
in r07_remastered directory

which lacks any PITCREW patch functions and should react at "RaceR_Steam.exe"
COMP_PLUG_27-11-2021.rar
(398.39 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

Hulk

Post by Hulk » 02 Dec 2021, 15:13

What's the status with FFB and rcs files.

You all here probably know all of those tips

Any default setups, hex edits or plugins for FFB to make new Defaults better in Remaster?
At least for newcomers ;) :

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 06 Dec 2021, 19:50

Thanks yuca :D

Force feedback changes are difficult to include as they are in the player file and controller profiles.
They need a lot of manually editing to be enabled, so for the moment I have no way to include it.
And I am not so good at judging what is good force feedback anyway :lol:

Syhlif32

Post by Syhlif32 » 09 Dec 2021, 13:35

Andreas:
Aren't changing the name to RaceR_Steam giving issues with Steam or is it meant to be used with the Steam hack files?

Hope the included code doesn't move / changes addresses as the 'plugin' and 'Companion' are based on that functions are at the exact addresses.

Yuca are making a combined version of the plugin and Companion so only one extra app to run to get the full functionality of Simhub/ CC and Companion.
Which I really like!

Using win 10. I see no change in fps using 10 mili second update rates?
Do have a fps set limited @ 120 fps as I feel it gives me better FFB and Ai than pushing the CPU to the limited to get +400 fps.
Got a 144hz monitor but see no difference setting the fps to 144 hz.

Hulk

Post by Hulk » 09 Dec 2021, 15:38

So is FFB frame rate dependent and can we crank it up like Reiza in AMS1?

FFB steer update thresh="0.00000" // Amount of change required to update steer force/vibe (0.0 - 1.0). Lower values = steering force updated more frequently = lower frame rate.

Deleted User 51

Post by Deleted User 51 » 09 Dec 2021, 15:47

i cant proof it, but i assume that RACE07 is like GTR2

there is one game loop and at the end is output to framebuffer
so you should be correct, more frames, more detailed FFB and driver input

Deleted User 51

Post by Deleted User 51 » 09 Dec 2021, 15:49

FFB steer update thresh

sound like something different, like a filter or threshold to ignore differences
so smaller force changes invoke FFB changes

Syhlif32

Post by Syhlif32 » 09 Dec 2021, 20:52

In Gtr2 parts of FFB calculations are tied to FPS. Think like Lusso it should be the same in race 07.
But actual also in AMS?
Reiza might say otherwise but Neils has pointed out in a couple of videos that parts of the FFB calculation are still tired to the FPS in AMS.

Have tested different settings and fps limited and for me 120 fps are making the FFB feels great, much better than fluctuating fps even if they fluctuate between 200- 400 fps.

In the end I have no idea how fast the physics the FFB are based on gets updated? And it might be better to have a higher fps but I am confident that for me a fixed fps feels much better on the FFB than a wildly fluctuating FFB.

FFB steer update thresh="0.00000" // Amount of change required to update steer force/vibe (0.0 - 1.0). Lower values = steering force updated more frequently = lower frame rate.

See no real change in FPS between 0.0000 and 0.50000 so if you have a modern 4 core CPU likely no reason to not have it at 0.0000?

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 11 Dec 2021, 18:04

Remaster exe file works without problem with Steam. You can say that the exe needs Steam, Steam doesn't care. The changes to the exe does the same thing as the plugin, but one step earlier. The plugin changes the available options in memory, I change it in the code. The problem before was there were no room in the assembly code to manually add values 1 and 2 for available pitcrew detail options. But I found that these values are available in the registers. So instead of saying second available option = value in on register that is 0, I changed it to a different register with value 1 and so on. The same thing with the other options, so no change to any memory adresses. I don't do things randomly ;)

Syhlif32

Post by Syhlif32 » 12 Dec 2021, 14:07

Funny you can change the .exe name. And I just tried and it works fine even with exotics names.
Some other games like AMS.exe can't or at least in the past you could not. So never tried with Race_Steam.
Just assume it would not work! So great find for me.

I know you don't do things randomly but just wanted to be sure as you might not have thought about it.

The above renaming might come in handy as you could have completely different AA settings for same game.. Like running in VR.

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 12 Dec 2021, 15:04

Yes it is useful for nvidia profiles to have a different name. I could not add a profile for my super touring install, but I can for this version now. Rendering double resolution really makes the game look much better for me :)

yuca

Post by yuca » 14 Dec 2021, 12:35

if you allow me one feature request for your project,
than i would like to have an UI wich can be used via KEYBOARD like in GTR2
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 19 Dec 2021, 00:36

Interesting suggestion, I didn't know it can be used like that.

On thing that I have thought about:
Do you know what is possible to do in the menu system?
I have tested a lot of menu things and combined things to other quite unusual things for the super touring menus, but do you know if it is somehow possible to intigrate some coding in the menus?

I know the menu system can change from #ifdef and some game "statements"

"CARSPINNER"
"CLASSBROWSER"
"PROFILENATIONALITY"
"PRESETRULES"
"FORCEDPITSTOP"
"SUPERPOLE"
"INSTANTREPLAYSAVE"
"TRACKMAP"
"RACELINE"
"DUALGHOSTS"
"ENHANCEDREPLAY"
"ONLINECARSETUPS"

But it would be nice to have a way to include some simple coding in the menus.
It would be useful for career progression and things like that.

I know this is very tricky, but do you have any thoughts about it?

yuca

Post by yuca » 19 Dec 2021, 08:58

from my knowledge, there is no way how to interact with information, like last race, racewinner or similar

you can change the look of the UI, but not the logic behind

the ifdef are run once, on building the UI (the menu get backed) and then there reused (this is not a JAVA/LUA script executed on every MENU use)

if there were TOKENS, which allowed you to react on results, i asume AMS would have used them

once, in another sleepless night i thought about an UI Editor / creator, like the ones for JAVA GUis
but when starting doing it, i found that the menus in R07 are not STATELESS and there for
you cant just do what you want and let say turn around the logic

even the my BACK TO MAIN MENU, sometimes crashes the MENU afterwards

p.s.: but i might be wrong
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 19 Dec 2021, 10:33

Yes I thought so, like the menu is "compiled" like the shaders.

at 005db000 in the code there is a function containing logic for where to go after a race.
It can send to these pages

"RACE_WIN"
"RACE_PODIUM_2ND"
"RACE_PODIUM_3RD"
"RACE_WIN"
"RACE_PODIUM_2ND"
"RACE_PODIUM_3RD"
"REPAIRPAGE"
"RACE_WEEKEND_RESULTS_SINGLE"
"WEEKEND_WIN"
"WEEKEND_PODIUM_2ND"
"WEEKEND_PODIUM_3RD"
"WEEKEND_WIN"
"WEEKEND_PODIUM_2ND"
"WEEKEND_PODIUM_3RD"
"DRIVERSTANDING_CHAMP"
(and some replay and multiplayer pages)

I think the result is set finally in a function at 00401c10

Anyway, there are a lot of other things to do first :D

yuca

Post by yuca » 19 Dec 2021, 12:03

ok, the TOKENS are there, question if RACE07 remembers there values into the next session (and not only for showing the result page)

but let me repeat, i have no proof, only convictions and rumors
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 28 Dec 2021, 20:08

Do you think it is possible to add directx calls to the game?
I have found a function where I think the track map color adjustment post processing is called (the one included in trackmap.fx).
I have to do a lot more research, but it would be nice to enable some post processing. Nothing spectacular, but little visual improvement.

I know it is also possible to intercept the d3d calls with a 'fake' file and then send them to the real file with modifications. But the first method would probably be the best if possible.

yuca

Post by yuca » 29 Dec 2021, 09:41

only via a hook

i dont how this postprocessing stuff, like ReShade, etc work

or like you wrote via fake DLL
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 29 Dec 2021, 10:40

As I understand things the game needs to tell directx to render the scene to a temporary texture instead of to the screen.
Then it is possible to add a shader to manipulate color values in many ways (I think I understand most of the basic shading principles now) and then render it to the screen.
If we find a way to add it to the game, the actual call should not be too complicated.

In theory it should be possible to add ambient occlusion and other things that are not possible in reshade (I think) and gemfx, and hopefully add effects to the 3d game only and not to the ui.

The standard race07 shaders don't output any depth, but I know how to do that now.
So if ther is enough computing "space" it can be added to all dx9 shaders at least.

I will try to learn more about this.

Syhlif32

Post by Syhlif32 » 29 Dec 2021, 14:24

Reshader already does that pretty well and pretty much any shader effects you could ever think of are already done, tested and optimized.

When a race is over is there anyway to change it so it does like in Gtr2 you ether exit [Esc] or drive to the pit.
This with the ai taking over when you pass the finishing line feels a bit arcade to me.

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 29 Dec 2021, 15:03

Can reshade access fragment depth?
I thought it can only access the final screen buffer and perhaps things that are output by more modern games? Does it know what is ui and what is game (maybe from some kind of mask?) Gemfx can't so when enabeling bloom the menus look bad, and ambient occlusion doesn't work.

About after race inlap it is at least possible to start a race from garage, and to set a delay until the race starts. You have probably found it too, there is a race weekend progression number flag (that in theory also enables qualify2) and I think a starting mode flag that maybe can be combined in a new and interesting way. I will check when I am back at home.

yuca

Post by yuca » 30 Dec 2021, 07:33

Finishing Line: Bjarne, even i could add the logic, to stop AI taking over after the finish line,
there seems to be a time out to stop the session after you finish (but need to investigate this)
remember, you can do that manualy with DRIVER NAME button, when the TWEAK is active in Cv2

Race States: yes there several states (compatible to GTR2)

garage = 0,
warmUp = 1,
gridWalk = 2,
formation = 3,
countdown = 4,
greenFlag = 5,
fullCourseYellow = 6,
sessionStopped = 7,
sessionOver = 8

dont know if i personaly want this, but theoraticly you could start the formation lap in the pits
but that is surely not implemented in the game (or did you mean something different Andreas?)

Sessions

0 TIME ATTACK
1 PRACTICE1
2 PRACTICE2
3 QUALI
4 QUALI 2
5 WARMUP
6 RACE 1
7 RACE 2

Race07 jumps for 1 frame threw all of the states which are not INCLUDED or SELECTED)
so i do not think it will be easy to activate Q2 (even if so, there will be possibly missing the logic to work with the results)
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 30 Dec 2021, 11:10

Yes these are the states I was talking about. Didn't know full course yellows were included, but it makes sense. Good to know, it can help finding and understanding all the functions that use this value. There are also the reconnaissence lap option that could maybe be used. Not that it is very useful, but nice to at least have the option theoreticaly.

I have also found a value that maybe sets yellow flag 'mode', that has to be a certain value to enable safety car messages. I will investigate how it works together with the full course yellow state.

Syhlif32

Post by Syhlif32 » 30 Dec 2021, 13:00

AndreasFSC wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 15:03 Can reshade access fragment depth?
I thought it can only access the final screen buffer and perhaps things that are output by more modern games? Does it know what is ui and what is game (maybe from some kind of mask?) Gemfx can't so when enabeling bloom the menus look bad, and ambient occlusion doesn't work.
No Reshade can only access the depthbuffer. But there are shaders made to mask out HUD/ UI.
Have not tried it as for the most I use very slight effects so the slight bloom of the menus doesn't bother me.
On top I typical use a dx9 to dx12 wrapper which makes the screen display more clear and sharp to begin with.

But know we all are looking for something slightly different and sometimes that depends on our monitors.
Gemfx are based on SweetFX and Reshade are the successor to SweetFx.

In general AO are pretty bad on Fps but a nice effect.
There are even a Screen based Ray Tracer shader but very hard on fps.

Syhlif32

Post by Syhlif32 » 30 Dec 2021, 13:11

Have not been able to enable full course yellow from the .plr file.
You can change the values but it get overwritten again.
But makes you wonder if the Ai will respect FCY?
They for sure have no respect for sector yellow flags.

yuca

Post by yuca » 30 Dec 2021, 13:21

AI yellow flag: this can be handled via a TWEAK in the plugin, if the logic is not in the GAME itself
let say, activate them the pitlimiter
yuca

sorted from East 2 West

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 30 Dec 2021, 14:28

Yes you have to add the option for full course yellow the same way as for the other options we have added or force it. I have done that, but no luck so far. But I will try to combine it with setting the yellow flag 'mode' as I call it and the yellow flag state. Maybe that can help?

AndreasFSC

Post by AndreasFSC » 30 Dec 2021, 21:13

My opponents actually do slow down when testing now, but only after one lap and full course yellow gets called.
(I just stop at the starting line)
But it seems it doesn't get called off again, or maybe I need to wait a little bit longer?

The safety car doesn't leave its position.

The ai cars drives very slowly, and they were in two groups.

EDIT: VERY interesting, when the ai cars line up in a row the safety car is in reverse gear and the driver is turning the steering wheel...
I have never seen that before, so I guess it is trying to get out on track...